You have no items in your shopping cart.
Have a question? Check below to see our Frequently Asked Questions.
The information needed to produce your personalized order may change depending on the type of product and type of imprint method used. Please call us and talk with an account manager for guidance. Here is a short list of the most basic information that we collect.
- Contact name, email, phone and fax numbers
- Item description and product number
- Product color(s)
- Imprint color(s)
- PMS or other color matches
- Imprint location
- Camera ready art (also known as imprint ready art)
- Bill-to and ship-to addresses
- In-hands date - this is the date the order is requested to be delivered to your door.
- Shipping method
- Payment information
- Type of proof desired (paper or pre-production proof)
- Customer signature on estimates and proofs (these will be provided by your account manager).
Due to the printing methods used in our industry, it is usual and customary for our factory suppliers to produce a quantity that is either more than (overrun) or less than (underrun) your requested order quantity. This generally happens during the quality control process related to ensuring your items are imprinted properly and in good condition. The industry standard is ± 5%. You will only be charged for the actual quantity shipped. In the rare instances when our clients require exact counts, the factory's may be able to accommodate this request for an additional charge (since they will be throwing away some of the items), please contact your account manager in advance of your order going into production.
You can generally order any quantity greater than the first column quantity. In certain cases, you can order less than the minimum quantity in the first column (see ordering less than minimum quantity below). The reason for the pricing matrix is that our pricing is on a sliding scale. Quite simply, price breaks in our industry are generally given as the quantity increases on the order. Generally, the greater the quantity ordered, the less the per piece price.
Not all products are available at less-than-minimum quantities; however, we have hundreds of products that are available at low minimum quantities. Please call us at 1-888-788-0101 for ideas. In addition, there is often a charge assessed by the factory for producing "less-than-minimum" orders.
Due to the large costs of processing and setting-up orders for custom imprinting, we have a minimum order value of $295 excluding set-ups, shipping, taxes and other ancillary fees. If your order has multiple products shipping from the same factory and the order value exceeds the $295 minimum, please call us at 1-888-788-0101 and we will make every effort to get the factory to produce your order.
For large orders and quantities beyond the price matrix, please call our account managers at 1-888-788-0101 for a custom quote.
All orders details will be in writing and approved by you prior to production. Once your artwork is approved, we submit your order to the factory for production. If a situation arises where you are requesting a change to your order after art approval, we will notify the factory of your change immediately. If we get the change into the factory before production begins, the change can often be made (and often without incurring extra charges). Since all orders are personalized with your logo, we are unfortunately not able to change or cancel your order once production begins. At this point there are no changes or cancellations and you will be liable for the full cost of the items.
There are generally two types of proofs that we use for artwork approval. The type of proof depends on the type of product, imprint method and/or order size.
A virtual proof is a picture or illustration of your product with your logo. Prior to your order going into production, these virtual proof file(s) are emailed to you for your review and approval.
For larger orders, we strongly recommend a pre-production proof. Pre-production proofs are an actual sample of your product with your logo. We forward these to you via common carrier for your review and approval.
- To serve you better we currently accept many different types of payments. We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards. We also accept PayPal for orders. Please discuss payment options with your account manager or call our accounting department at 1-888-788-0101.
- For additional security, you may wish to phone or fax in your payment information and order. We can be reached at 1-888-788-0101. Our fax number is 818.774.9510.
Payment for first time orders and orders without credit terms
- First time orders and orders without credit terms require prepayment in full. See FAQ below about "when will my order be charged to my credit card".
- We generally charge your credit card after your order has been shipped. We do however perform an authorization on your card at the time we receive your order. This authorization is not a charge, but simply a check to make sure that the card is valid and there are enough funds available for us to process the order. Different banks handle the receipt of this authorization differently - some will allocate part of your credit line or some of your funds (if using a debit card) in anticipation of the upcoming actual charge. As an exception to the rule we may charge your credit card when your order is custom made. In this case your card is charged immediately prior to shipment from our supplier, or immediately before work begins on your custom product(s).
- If you are purchasing products for resale, we will process your invoice without sales tax. Remember, orders shipping to an address outside of California are not charged sales tax by us. For more information on orders shipping to an address outside of California, see related sales tax question in FAQ's. For orders shipping within California that are for resale, see our policy below.
If you wish to purchase products for resale that are shipping to an address within California and have a California Resale License, please contact your account manager or call our accounting department at 1-888-788-0101. Our accounting department will forward the California Resale Certificate Form BOE-230. Once we have this completed form on file, we will process your invoice without sales tax.
- Yes. To see our low price guarantee, click here.
- If a product on our website is listed at no cost (zero price), this may be for several reasons including a general pricing error or due to that fact that we cannot publish certain prices online, or there may be ancillary charges depending on the customization of the product. If you have any pricing questions, please call us at 1-888-788-0101 and one of our account managers will be happy to research price with you and find the best product for your event. Also to see our low price guarantee, click here.
- For orders delivered within the State of California, I.D. Me Promotions will automatically charge and collect sales tax. For orders delivered outside of the State of California, sales taxes will not be collected. Customers are responsible for paying any use taxes due for products shipped to any other state. If your order is being delivered within California and you are sales tax exempt, please call our accounting department at 1-888-788-0101 to request exempt / resale account status.
Other pricing information
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We offer payment terms for company's with approved credit. Please contact our accounting department at 1-888-788-0101 for a credit application. Credit application approval is at the discretion of I.D. Me Promotions, LLC and we reserve the right to refuse credit to anyone for any reason.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be assessed on unpaid balances beyond established terms.
- All returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
- All prices are stated in U.S. Dollars.
Shipping and Delivery
- Return clients can have their order shipped to multiple addresses. However in an effort to reduce credit card theft, we have instituted some guidelines and restrictions on first-time customers. First-time customers must have their order shipped to the billing address on the credit card. Alternatively, you can call your credit card bank and have them add your shipping address to a list of approved addresses for your credit card.
- Our factory's ship via common carrier ground (usually UPS or FedEx) unless you specify your preferred method of shipping with your account manager. Larger orders may be shipped via truck. Orders that have a time sensitive delivery date may be shipped via expedited delivery. We will notify you of your ship method prior to shipping your order.
Often times we do not know the exact amount of shipping until your order is produced, but usually a shipping estimate will be communicated to you by your account manager. If at any time you have questions about shipping, please call your account manager at 1-888-788-0101 and they will be happy to assist you.
- All orders are shipped FOB (Free On Board) factory dock. This means that the customer owns the merchandise from the time that the order leaves the factory.
- We want you to be happy and we make every effort to work with you and the freight carrier to help ensure your order arrives on time. As a matter of fact, we have been told that we go above-and-beyond what customers would feel is necessary to "make" the delivery even though it's out of our control. Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by common carrier, international freight forwarders and U.S. Customs. We also cannot be liable for non-fulfillment due to strikes, fires, weather, acts of God or other causes beyond our control.
Images and Trademarks
Use of trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property.
- All imprinted merchandise shown on idmepromotions.com and its affiliated websites are for illustration purposes only. All products, trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Use of these products, trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property does not imply endorsement and/or availability for sale to anyone other than the owner of such property. It also does not imply that idmepromotions.com or its affiliated websites and company's own the rights to those images, products, trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property. As such we will not knowingly reproduce products featuring trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property for anyone without the expressed permission from the owner of such intellectual property.
All customers placing orders with us represent that they have the legal right and authority to use any trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property as it relates to its application to promotional products.
The customer is liable for any trademarks, service marks, copyrights or other intellectual property infringement issues which may arise from their inappropriate use of such intellectual property. I.D. Me Promotions will not be held responsible for the unauthorized use of any mark or other intellectual property that is applied to any of the promotional products ordered by such customer.
For additional terms and conditions of using this website, see our terms and conditions section.