You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Price Includes: 1 color;1 location
Prices for most products typically include 1 color/1 location. This product may have additional decorating options. Contact us for more information on pricing (888) 788- 0101.
- Imprint Area: 3" W x 3" H on Front of Pouch (standard)
- Second Imprint Area: 3" W x 3" H on Front of Pouch (heat transfer) (optional, additional charge)
For more information on additional imprint locations and/or methods, please call us at (888)788-0101.
- Dimension: 4 1/3" W x 3 15/16" H x 3 3/16" D
- Production Time: Approx. 7 working days
- Package: Gift Pouch
- Supplier Compliance Agreement:
Bic Graphic has signed I.D. Me’s Supplier Compliance Agreement.
Our Supplier Compliance Agreement defines the minimum requirements in compliance and product safety.
- Code of Conduct:
The I.D. Me Code of Conduct outlines the minimum requirements needed to ensure that all
workers are protected while making the products we sell.
- General Conformity Certificate & Children's Product Certificate:
The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 imposes various testing and documentation requirements
on several classes of consumer products. In addition, suppliers must be able to provide a “General Conformity Certificate” (GCC)
for adult items and a “Children’s Product Certificate” (CPC) for child items to I.D. Me upon request. Bic Graphic has agreed to supply
these certificates for each order if requested.
Each GCC & CPC is tied to a particular batch of products, we can provide the aforementioned documents to a specific batch for a future order upon request.
- Meet Our Suppliers:
Want more info on Bic Graphic?
(See Back Story)
(See Supplier Page)
- Collegiate Licensing Company Authorized Manufacturer:
Bic Graphic has agreed to the terms of the CLC agreement, but orders and related artwork are still subject to CLC approval.
(See CLC Agreement)
- QCA Certified “QCA Accreditation is a process of Comprehensive validation that confirms a promotional products supplier has quality assurance processes in place to detect and prevent non-compliant products from entering the marketplace.” – © Quality Certification Alliance Companies with QCA Accreditation have proactive and comprehensive compliance programs in place. They are sure to address standards of product safety and quality issues in but not limited to legislative, social, and environmental requirements.
- Product Compliance: Prop 65 (See more)
- Made in Country: China (See more)
- Assembled in Country: China See more